Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I got a blogger award!


Thank you Stephanie 
I would love to say a big thank you to my fellow Circlet Stephanie for this wonderful blog award. A long time ago,  when I was first new to blogs another wonderful blogger Girlia sent me an award, but silly me, I couldn't figure out what to do! LOL! So this is my second award, but the first one I actually know how to post!
You have to check out Stephanie's blog, she just makes the cutest pages for her incredibly adorable children. I am always impressed by how great she is with the Imagine and Cricut Expression machines.

One of the provisions of the award is to share 7 random things about myself and pass the award on to 8 blogger friends. Here are some facts about me:
  1. I still like to listen to heavy metal music from the 80's, I just don't fit in leather pants anymore!
  2. I drink too much coffee.
  3. I love to watch Sci-Fi movies and my two favorite shows are Smallville and Supernatural.
  4. I watch Zeke & Luther and Phineas & Ferb with my son and actually laugh out loud at them.
  5. I still love to play video games.
  6. Although I signed up for Online Copic Classes, I never actually took the class! I am still kicking myself for wasting the money.
  7. I took up paper crafting to keep busy after quitting smoking.

I would like to pass this blog along to these wonderful crafters, please visit their blogs and see what I mean!


These bloggers so some amazing creating! I am so happy to pass this award along to them because while I may not always post comments, I am always inspired by their art!

Thanks for stopping by today! I really hope you get the chance to check out my fellow bloggers!
Happy Crafting!
Colleen
     

5 comments:

  1. Colleen, Thank you so much for hte blogger award! That was so nice of you! It is my very first one!!!
    Karan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice surprise! Thanks for the award! My first one too...not sure I know how to post it either, but I'll try. Thank you!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! I got this one, too...and totally forgot to blog it. Maybe I will later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on receiving this award! Your blog is so colorful and fun! There is lots to see and do! Thank you for honoring my humble blog with this award! Now, I am off to pass the award along!

    ReplyDelete