Tuesday, January 12, 2016

December Daily Days 22-25

 I only went to the 25th this year with my December Daily. Here are my last entries.
 December 22nd I finished my Father in law and Stella's Christmas cards.
 December 23 Danny and I baked cookies. Pete went to jam with his brother, so Danny and I watched Christmas shows all night.
 We had a fun day on the 24th. My Father in law and Stella stayed at a local hotel on Christmas Eve, so we had extra time with them on Christmas morning!
 After Danny was sleeping, I grabbed the camera and got a picture! Finally!
We had a wonderful day. Danny  didn't open all his presents, he decided to spread them out this year.
 Pete entertained us with some guitar playing, and he took a picture with the fireplace. OK, it was the fireplace on Hallmark channel, but you work with what you have, right? LOL!
We made sure to get some pictures with Dad and Stella this year. We loved having them here with us!
The month went by so quickly. I can't believe we are already into January 2016! I hope that everyone has a happy New year!

13 comments:

  1. There are a few points of interest of transforming a PC into a tablet. It is smarter to hold the screen rather than the entire PC on the off chance that you simply need to take a gander at your work.
    best detachable laptops under 300

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was more than happy to uncover this great site. I need to to thank you for your time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and I have you bookmarked to see new information on your blog.
    Web Hosting in Lahore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your article, it was very helpful and successful. 49e145bf8e30a35bf9ba3d07e0a02d3d
    website kurma
    numara onay
    website kurma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your explanation, very good content. a7e49cdbf7da6229a73198de01c3fef8
    define dedektörü

    ReplyDelete