Tuesday, January 12, 2016

December Daily Days 22-25

 I only went to the 25th this year with my December Daily. Here are my last entries.
 December 22nd I finished my Father in law and Stella's Christmas cards.
 December 23 Danny and I baked cookies. Pete went to jam with his brother, so Danny and I watched Christmas shows all night.
 We had a fun day on the 24th. My Father in law and Stella stayed at a local hotel on Christmas Eve, so we had extra time with them on Christmas morning!
 After Danny was sleeping, I grabbed the camera and got a picture! Finally!
We had a wonderful day. Danny  didn't open all his presents, he decided to spread them out this year.
 Pete entertained us with some guitar playing, and he took a picture with the fireplace. OK, it was the fireplace on Hallmark channel, but you work with what you have, right? LOL!
We made sure to get some pictures with Dad and Stella this year. We loved having them here with us!
The month went by so quickly. I can't believe we are already into January 2016! I hope that everyone has a happy New year!

7 comments:

  1. Chúng tôi xin chân thành cảm ơn in kỷ yếu giá rẻ
    in phong bì giá rẻ các tập đoàn, công ty, cơ quan và các doanh nghiệp mẫu thẻ nhân viên đẹp
    In thẻ VIP giá rẻ đã hợp tác với Công ty cổ phần in Hồng Đăng mau ky yeu dep
    mau phong bi dep Nhờ đó mà Công ty chúng tôi có cơ hội khẳng định mình cũng như ngày càng hoàn thiện hơn báo giá in kẹp file
    in giấy khen phục vụ khách hàng một cách chuyên nghiệp in giấy khen
    in bao li xi và chất lượng hơn nữa in thiep chuc mung nam moi
    in catalogue

    ReplyDelete