Sunday, September 11, 2011

God Bless America

Never Forget









Thank you to the men and women who ran into the buildings on September 11. 2001, to those who came out, to those who didn't.
Thank you to the men and women who have been protecting our freedom these past 10 years and all those who have protected us all the years before.
Thank you to those who are sick today because they spent so much time at Ground Zero looking for those who were murdered so that the victim's families could have some closure.

I will never forget what it was like when I went back to work a week later and saw the trucks driving past my building with pieces of the Towers twisted and smoldering on their backs.
I will never forget the smell
I will never forget the posters of the missing
I will never forget the people I knew and those I came to know because I saw their pictures for weeks on my office building
I will never forget....
Not Ever
May we never see another day of such pain and horror

God Bless America

1 comment:

  1. These photos bring back a lot of memories from 10 years ago. Thanks for sharing them!

    Please stop by my blog; I have an award for you!
    http://addictedtothecricut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete