Sunday, May 31, 2015

Why I Love National Scrapbooking Day

I saw on a couple of my friend's blogs that they did a short post about NSD. I really liked this idea so this is my post to gather my thoughts on NSD.

When my sweetie husband signed me up for the Cricut Circle back when it was first introduced, I was thinking it was waste of money for us. I really liked the first "exclusive" cartridge, but I thought it wouldn't be anything different from the public message board. I was wrong.

My crafting has blossomed with my time at the Circle. I entered contests and won, I learned techniques that I may have never thought of trying, I was enabled beyond belief, and I made some wonderful crafting friends. Don't get me wrong, I still have a couple of great crafty friends that I met on the public boards, but the intimacy at the Circle was easier for me to handle. I tend to get lost in larger crowds. LOL! Over the past couple of years, we have become even smaller as Cricut barely supports the Circle anymore. There are no more special cartridges, no magazine, no contests, but there is always National Scrapbooking Day. Those challenges breathe life back into our small group. Thank you Sara for putting together the weekend for us. This year, I did something special, I entered all the challenges. I almost blogged them all too. LOL! So here is my wrap up from National Scrapbooking Day.

I made 6 layouts, 1 luminary, 1 bookmark, and a banner. These are just one's I blogged about.

 
 


  






Here are my projects that didn't make it to their own posts for one reason or another. 1 box card, an easel card, a shirt, a frame and a few tags.






I am pretty sure this was the most productive I have been all year. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Happy Crafting!
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Aww Colleen...I hope you know I feel the same way about you!! Great projects each and every one.

    Wouldn't it be nice if we WERE this productive all year?!?😄

    ReplyDelete