So here is what I can produce in an hour.
Yikes! That needed some love! So yesterday when I woke up, I spent about another hour working on it. Here is the final layout.
I used a Doodlebug Springtime Kit and Doodlebug bunny and friends diecuts on the layout. I changed out the Thickers letters and replaced them with letters by Jillibean. I used some ribbon from my stash for a border and I added some stickles to a pin wheel from my stash, All in all, I am pleased with the new version.
It was fun trying to beat the clock Friday night. I enjoyed Jenny's challenge very much.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!