Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter To All My Friends!
Today I am sharing my Great Nephew's Easter Card. Our little guy is a big Angry Birds fan. I made him a sign for his room that I will be posting later this week and a card featuring Matilda, the white bird.


This was a fun card to put together. I found Angry Bird SVGs at The Lady Wolf. She has an awesome blog! You can't have an Easter card for a little fellow without a bunny, but Matilda refused to share the spotlight, so I donned her in a cute pair of bunny ears I found by searching my images in Design Space. The ears come from an image on Trick Or Treat.

 
Once again, I used clouds from Paper pups and grass from Ribbons and Rosettes. The eggs are from the CCR Easter set and the flowers are from Martha Stewart's All Occasion Cartridge. 
 
 
I used the Happy Easter sentiment from the Cricut Craft Room Classroom Set, April/May. The font for CJ's initials are from Birthday Bash. I was very happy to hear that he liked the card when he received it!
 
I am loving the fact that I can blend SVGs and my Cricut images together to create fun cards and projects. The Explore has made me one happy crafter! I am entering my card in the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge this week.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
 
Happy Easter!
Colleen


5 comments:

  1. Lol I love your "angry bunny" card, so cute and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Collen! I too love The Lady Wolf's blog! TFS at FCCB this week.
    Have a wonderful day,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, so funny !! Thanks for joining us over at FCCB this week xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colleen,
    This is really cute. Love the angry bunny
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete